Me, Myself and I


Just some random facts about me ; 9


Name: Irina

Age: 19

Nationality: Russian/German

Current Projects: The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Planned Projects: World of Valdira ( If enough interest piles up :D )

FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~delancross

visit me there if you got the interest - though it might not be to everyones tastes :)


Animes I Worship: One Piece, Kingdom, One Outs, Hunter x Hunter, Hajime no Ippo, Heroic Age, SAO( Sword Art Online), Magi, Uninhabited Island Survive, Jormungand, Initial D, Nodame Cantabile, Kemono no Souja Erin, Moribito Guardian of the Spirit, Giant Killing, BECK, Claymore, GTO ( Great Teacher Onizuka), Gantz, Taiyou no Mokushiroku - A Spirit of the Sun, Shingeki no Kyojin.

-> I love all of them, so they are written down in a random order. When I got some room to breathe and have catched up with the LMS chapters, I'm so posting fan-articles about them here!


Mangas I Worship:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Author

My Job is Moonlight Sculptor

Her Sculptures